Wazzey honors and protects third parties’ intellectual property rights. The sale of counterfeit branded goods on Wazzey.com and Wazzey Mobile App is strictly prohibited. It is your responsibility to ensure the products you do sell do not infringe any third party’s legal rights.
To ensure these intellectual property rights are protected, Wazzey has implemented the WACCI program. This allows any brand or intellectual property right owner to directly notify Wazzey of any issue from items being listed and sold on Wazzey.com and Wazzey Mobile App. Even though the responsibility is of the sellers, Wazzey wants to 100% comply and help the fight against counterfeits.
Products are considered ‘counterfeit’ if:
· They directly mimic or allude to an intellectual property
· They are sold under a name that is identical or a name that is extremely close to the owner’s intellectual property
· They contain images of celebrities or famous models
Selling a product without the owner’s knowledge and consent is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Infringement includes (but not limited to):
· The use of trademarked and Corporate Logos without permission of the copyright or license holder
· The use of copyrighted photographs without permission of the copyright or license holder
· The use of full-text articles, descriptions of products, and videos of products without the permission of the copyright or license holder
· The sale of licensed software from non-authorized sites without the permission of the copyright or license holder
· The sale of MP3 files of music, videos and games without permission of the copyright or license holder
In no way can your product listings, images or text infringe on the Intellectual Property of others. This includes, but is not limited to: copyright, trademarks, and patents. A seller who lists an item which is counterfeit or that infringes any intellectual property will have their listing taken down from the marketplace. If Wazzey determines (in its sole discretion) that any shop is selling counterfeit goods or infringing any intellectual property or copyright, you agree that, without limiting any of Wazzey’s rights under this Agreement or at law, Wazzey may (in its sole discretion) suspend or terminate your shop and restrict your selling privileges. Wazzey also reserves the right (in our sole discretion) to cause your withdrawal payments to be withheld or forfeited.
To file a Claim (Copyright and Brand Owners)
If you are a copyright or band owner and see any listing that infringes your property please navigate to the user's Shop and Click Report Shop to Wazzey. Then select the reason for the claim and a detailed explanation of why the shop violates your intellectual property.
Please include the listing or listings that are in violation (including their respective urls) along with the copyright or brand that you own. This will help us in looking into the situation and handling it swiftly. Also, please include a contact which we can supply to our user just in case they would like to reach out and get answers to any questions or concerns they might have with the claim.
Please do not make any false claims. The misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.